Enrolling for Foreign Language Courses
Penobscot Language School is a nonprofit, 501 (c) 3. We offer language courses primarily instructed by native speakers. When registering for a course, please contact [email protected] or (207) 594-1084 (toll-free at 1.855.344.0414) with questions.
Please also note the following effective January 1, 2018:
- Early enrollments are appreciated in order to ensure that courses will run.
- In the event that a class enrolls fewer than five students, a tutorial may be run instead if students and instructor agree to this.
Should this occur, prices are by the hour as follows:
Private: $46.50/hour or $395 for ten hours if paid for before the first session
Semi-private (2-5 students): $35/hour or $265 for ten hours if paid for before the first session
- Single classes will be charged $46.50 per hour (note that we recommend taking full courses)
- Full payment is expected prior to the first session unless other arrangements have been made beforehand.
- Payment may be made with cash, all major credit cards (accepted online or by calling us at 594-1084) and checks sent to 28 Gay Street, Rockland, Maine 04841.
- Course cancellations are accepted without penalty until one week prior to the start of the course. Cancellations after that will not be refunded.
- Pro-rating: As a small nonprofit, and to facilitate consistency in learning, Penobscot Language School does not pro-rate classes. Thank you for your interest in our courses. We look forward to serving you.