We are excited to bring back Penobscot Bay Language School’s Summer English Immersion program for the summer of 2021 (July 12-30th). This three-week intensive program for adult Intermediate level English learners. Set in Rockland, Maine, program participants are immersed in the language through morning classroom lessons, conversation, entertainment, cultural activities, numerous excursions throughout breathtaking Midcoast Maine, and of course the homestay experience–living with a local person or family for the duration of the program! Real life experience and quality instruction combined make this program so successful! Join us this summer! Visit our Facebook Page for real time Program Updates. Please visit our program page at https://www.penobscot.us/living-english-2020/ to apply today! Only 12 students are being accepted into the program this year! Contact us at (207) 594-1084 or [email protected] for details!
The 2021 program includes:
Classroom learning/conversation, tutoring, and materials
- Small class sizes with experienced language instructors
- Lodging with a local “host family” including meals
- Interaction with our welcoming coastal Maine community
- Multiple excursions and outings with PBLS staff and volunteers
- The experience of a lifetime on the beautiful midcoast of Maine!